If you or your child are already taking prescription medication for a mental health condition like anxiety, depression, OCD, autism, or ADHD, Brillia can be a helpful addition to your regimen if you’re looking for something more or something more gentle but effective. As a non-prescription homeopathic medication, Brillia helps to reduce the symptoms of anxiety and/or hyperactivity, consequently improving attention and focus without the harsh synthetic chemicals found in prescription medications. The medication is safe for children, teens and adults with a variety of diagnoses, or no official diagnoses at all, as long as symptoms of anxiety or hyperactivity, lack of concentration and mood regulation are present. Some use Brillia to help ease secondary symptoms caused by their current medication, such as anxiety that is typically a result of stimulants, or symptoms not being addressed.
Whether you are planning to replace your medication, avoid increasing dosage, address lingering symptoms, or simply explore a homeopathic approach, there’s no need to stop your current medication to experience the benefits of Brillia. With no harmful side effects or contraindications, Brillia can be added to your routine without causing any dangerous interactions or complications.
Learn more about why you might want to add Brillia to your regimen, how to start, and other ways to manage anxiety and ADHD in your everyday life.
Identifying Your Symptoms
Without any harsh chemicals or harmful side effects, Brillia helps to reduce a number of symptoms that may or may not be covered by your current medication. These include:
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Impulsive behavior
- Temper outbursts
Brillia uses targeted antibodies to the S100B protein, which plays a key role in many different intracellular and extracellular brain processes. Studies have revealed that when the S100B protein is out of balance in the body, there is a disruption of these brain processes, resulting in increased irritability, anxiety, and stress.1
Deciding to Add a Homeopathic Medicine
Brillia has no contraindications with other medicines or remedies you may be taking, so you can add it to your regimen at any time without worry. There are three main reasons you may want to take Brillia if you are already taking prescription medication:
- You want to switch to a non-prescription medication: Brillia can be highly beneficial for those who are looking for an effective alternative to pharmaceutical products because of all the negative side effects that prescription medications can have. Ideally you can switch to taking Brillia in the place of pharmaceuticals once Brillia has built up in your system. However, if your doctor has prescribed medications that you are considering stopping, we recommend that you discuss this with them first to make sure this is safe and appropriate for your individual case.
- You do not want to increase the dosage of your current medication: Many people use Brillia instead of increasing their dosage of the medications they are taking or for additional symptoms that are still present. Your body starts to build a tolerance to most prescription medications, so over time, you usually have to continually increase the dosage to maintain the same results. Since Brillia can help with the same symptoms, the homeopathic medication can work in conjunction with your prescription medication to slow down the rate of upping your dose. There is no harm in doing this, but it does not alleviate the side effects from being on the prescription pharmaceuticals.
- The prescription medication you are using is working well for you but you want to alleviate side effects caused by your prescription medication or lingering symptoms: If you are happy with your prescription, but it is causing some secondary symptoms (ex: anxiety from using stimulant prescriptions) then you can add Brillia to help reduce those secondary symptoms.
Please note that Brillia is a gentle and cumulative product, which means that the active ingredient needs to build up in your system with consistent daily use, in order to start showing results. Some notice a difference after the first two to three weeks of starting Brillia, but for others it can take longer. We recommend using Brillia alongside your current prescription medications for at least three to four weeks to allow it to build up in the system to evaluate the dose you are trying. We simply ask that you be consistent and patient, and give the medication a full three months to assess results.
How to Add Brillia Into Your Regimen
The starting dosage is determined by how you rate the severity of the symptoms. If you are not sure, then we recommend starting with the moderate dose.
- Moderate: one pill, three times a day
- Severe: two pills, three times a day
- Mild: one pill, three times a day
- Moderate: two pills, three times a day
- Severe: three doses consisting of three pills in the morning (first dose), two pills in the afternoon (second dose), and three pills in the evening (last dose)
As stated above, even if you are planning to come off your prescription medication, we recommend waiting three to four weeks to ensure there is enough of the ingredient in your system to evaluate the dose you are trying. If you feel that there is still room for improvement, it is recommended to try a higher dose for at least 3-4 weeks, and then compare. To experience the full results that Brillia can provide, we recommend to stay on the dose that you feel is giving you the best results for a full three months. This is why we always recommend starting with Brillia’s 3-month program, which comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for first-time users. This program offers the steepest discounts, free shipping, and has the highest success rate with current Brillia users.
Side Effects of Taking Homeopathic & Prescription Medication at Once
Brillia is extremely targeted, which means it can reduce symptoms related to anxiety, hyperactivity, lack of concentration, mood dysregulation without affecting any other systems in the body or reacting to other medications or supplements. Brillia does not alter blood chemistry, nor does it cause drowsiness, lethargy, or depression. Brillia will not affect the appetite or mask the personality in any way.
You will also not notice any side effects associated with starting or stopping the medication. With most prescription drugs, it is important that you gradually decrease your dose to wean yourself off of the chemicals your brain and body have become accustomed to; with Brillia there is no “coming off” side effects, so if you decide to stop using Brillia at any time, all of the active ingredient will exit the system.
Managing Symptoms in Everyday Life
Taking medication is just one option out of many to manage symptoms related to anxiety, hyperactivity, and inattention, and mood dysregulation in everyday life. None of these medications are a “cure.” Rather, medications offer support alongside healthy lifestyle changes to help improve symptoms. This is where Brillia's holistic approach is very valuable. It encourages adults, teens and children to integrate behavioral changes into their regimen, including ways to improve nutrition, get a better night's sleep, practice mindfulness/relaxation techniques, and control screen time to help manage symptoms.
The goal is that as the child matures, and adults adapt to these changes, they will make these healthier lifestyle choices a habit and start to learn behavioral ways to control their symptoms and need less and less of a product. And if they still need something more, Brillia can offer them this additional support without harmful side effects that can be used for as long as it is providing the support that is needed without dulling the personality. And once you stop taking Brillia it completely leaves the system. Brillia does not leave any footprint in the system.
Whether you decide to take prescription medication, homeopathic medication, a combination of the two, or no medication at all, it is crucial that you support your efforts with healthy lifestyle habits like those outlined in Brillia’s Five-Pillar holistic approach.
Some key ways to manage anxiety and ADHD symptoms include:
- Following a healthy diet low in sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and processed foods
- Getting adequate sleep every night
- Limiting your screen time so it does not exacerbate anxiety or ADHD symptoms or interfere with sleep
- Practicing mindfulness and relaxation practices like meditation, yoga, or tai chi
- Seeing a therapist or counselor who can help you develop coping mechanisms
- Taking herbal remedies and supplements
- Educating yourself on anxiety and ADHD issues
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to managing these symptoms, and it’s a journey to find the best combination and path to the best option for you. But knowing what’s out there can help you make an informed choice that works best for you or your child.
Get a whole bunch of support right in your inbox.