Super Cool Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
Here’s a go to healthy fruit smoothie to make on warm weather days. This easy recipe has only four ingredients and is perfect to have any time of the day. Think about getting reusable straws...you may be making these all summer long!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 5 to 10 pitted dates
- 2 bottles (11.1oz each) organic coconut water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (high speed works best)
- Blend for 1-2 minutes or until your smoothie is lump-free
- Pour into (2) glasses with a straw and enjoy
- Makes approximately (2) servings
irritability and impulsivity.
TRY BRILLIA TODAY