Simple Strawberry Summertime Salad
Try this amazingly delicious, simple, and nutritious strawberry salad! Loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, this recipe captures the flavors of summer. For a bit more protein, add chickpeas, chicken or salmon in an amount that feels right for you.
- Spring lettuce mix as your base
- 5 to 7 strawberries sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber sliced
- 1/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and drizzle over salad
- Toss and enjoy!
- Makes approximately (1) serving
irritability and impulsivity.
TRY BRILLIA TODAY